Help & Information
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of ECO Sash & Case Ltd’s website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Winter Warmer Windows Offer – Terms & Conditions
Our generous Winter Warmer Offer gives you 10% Off your window repairs or replacements booked in January 2024 only.
Please note that this offer is only available to new customers and does not affect any existing contracts that have already been agreed.
Please be aware that total discounts from this offer cannot be more than £500.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, ECO Sash & Case Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website, except where expressly allowed);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without ECO Sash & Case Ltd’s express written consent.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to ECO Sash & Case Ltd a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to ECO Sash & Case Ltd the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or ECO Sash & Case Ltd or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ECO Sash & Case Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Real Marketing Specialists does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
ECO Sash & Case Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if ECO Sash & Case Ltd has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit ECO Sash & Case Ltd liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by ECO Sash & Case Ltd’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ECO Sash & Case Ltd; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ECO Sash & Case Ltd to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify ECO Sash & Case Ltd and undertake to keep ECO Sash & Case Ltd indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by ECO Sash & Case Ltd to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of ECO Sash & Case Ltd legal advisers) incurred or suffered by ECO Sash & Case Ltd arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions [or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to ECO Sash & Case Ltd other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, ECO Sash & Case Ltd may take such action as ECO Sash & Case Ltd deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
ECO Sash & Case Ltd may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
ECO Sash & Case Ltd may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with their rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and ECO Sash & Case Ltd in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Contact details and status
You can contact Eco Sash & Case Ltd via the contact form or by email.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
ECO Sash & Case Ltd