Our double glazed upgrade service is designed to radically improve your original sash & case windows and make them energy efficient.
Energy Efficient Slim Fit Double Glaze Upgrade
A typical sash window double glaze upgrade involves:
- Remove original window glass
- Replace any rotten timber and restore original sash casement
- Install slim 12mm argon gas filled double glazing
- Fully painted with 3 coats of exterior grade paints
- Replace external pointing with traditional sand mastic
- New sash ropes and pulley wheels
- Energy-efficient draught proofing
- Brighton sash locks and ironmongery
Book your free, no-obligation Eco Windows Survey.
Brochures and Listed Building Advice
If you own a listed building, you will need to obtain listed building consent. You can download more information on obtaining planning permissions and listed building advice, or contact our office staff for step‐by‐step guidance on the process.
At Eco Sash & Case, we’ve been working on listed buildings for many years so are perfectly placed to provide you with advice.
Save On Your Heating Bills
Our double glazed sash window upgrade will radically improve your original windows and make them energy-efficient, and save you money on your heating bills.
How we offset our carbon footprint
Planting Scots Pine Trees
We’ll plant a Scots pine through Trees for Life for every completed sash window project over £5000.
Trees for Life is an award-winning Scottish charity working to restore Scotland’s Caledonian Forest.